The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
D9ECADA3-8A29-4939-B7E9-DFBEAFF075E6.jpeg
 
POV: you see 1077 pages thinking that you will see a lot of tanks images, but you go through 80 pages just to see them cluttered with useless puns and photos.
I love this!
The OP has been away for a while, so we just kept it going. Soon there will load of tank pics from her, but still useless stuff and random spam of tanks and corals of her friends. That is just how we roll lol.
 
What do you call a medieval spy?
Sir Veillance.
 
Mrs. Jones was reading a letter at breakfast. Suddenly she looked up suspiciously at her husband. “Henry,” she said. “This letter is from my mother. She says she isn’t accepting our invitation to come and stay. She said we do not appear to want her. What does she mean by that? I told you to write and say that she was to come at her own convenience. You did that, right?”

“Er, yes, I did,” said her husband. “But I couldn’t spell convenience, so I went with ‘risk’ instead.”
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new