The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
I’ve thought of an auto feeder myself. But I fear over feeding with them.
The drums have settings. Never had an overfeed issue
 
I think between the votes and the little guy that needs a home, the purple was meant to be.

I haven't been very vocal but did vote for the Purple.
 
Whatever you do, do not spray paint inside the house.

Maybe you can loan her that spray booth you used in your basement! :p ;Hilarious :p
 
Here she is!
602712449.jpg
 
Nice Tank and thick glass, ETA?
I see the power supply next to the tank, and some type of light on the tank, Do they UV cure the silicone? Or do thy use a urethane sealant? Josh?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new