The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
D7C1322C-18AF-4079-840D-9684D12DD6DD.gif
 
full of donuts?
 
Ohmigosh dunno how I got 14 pages behind but now I’m all caught up! Ooooo I’m like, super excited to watch this one. Tank with a sump is like a whole new world! I learned so much with my first sump build (still am) and made many mistakes (I like to learn the hard way, as much as I try to learn the easy way).
 
no sweat put it together plug n play no prob...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new