The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Today I hope to get the window repair done. Trying to do it carefully without replacing the sheet rock. I think we can. Maybe even start on the window trim. 4 days off...I will start trimming out the stand come hell or high water!
 
Oh, school closed again for flooding. An extra set of hands will be nice. Andrew is way more handy than you'd expect. I think I'll let him miter the simple (less expensive) trim pieces on the stand too.
 
IMG_20200210_072725447.jpg
The demo part is done. Thanks Andrew!
 
@Eagle_Steve sorry about all the fish. That is a gorgeous shark.

@Katrina71 didn't cheat you got a quality stand that you know is perfect. You won't worry about. Besides the devil is in the details
 
@RichtheReefer21 has an outbreak too. He's not in a good place. He might be tearing down the tank. I really hope not.
If it is to the point of tearing down the tank, I would suggest @RichtheReefer21 try H2O2 for treatment. It works great in QT, but I have used it to treat a clown with velvet in a tank with corals. I put a ton of frags in the 20l QT and all frags and fish lived. Frags were not happy, but lived.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new