The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Katrina the window trim is looking great. Put your feet up and enjoy your work

I believe @living_tribunal has bought from them for his reef.
I ordered from them when I cycled my tank. I was going to place another order for algae for tangs but it is pricey with shipping if you don’t need a bunch of stuff

Love ipsf, most all of the inverts I got from them are still alive. A lot of unique stuff, snail eggs are all over my glass, amphipods/starfish everywhere.

Highly recommend
I am pleased with my order also. The wrasse are grateful for there amphipods too.
 
Progress
IMG_20200211_191218636.jpg

Well done!
 
Yesterday I was going to buy trim for the stand, but it decided to rain like a biblical flood, so I just got what I needed for the window.
How was it around your house? I know you are a bit elevated.
 
unfourtunatly more rain to come sadly

ps not stalking love the tread
 
I live on a big hill, so it's fine, but the road leading to the highway is flooded.
Crap. Be careful out there! School must be closed again then. At least you have had your apprentice to help all week.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new