Which tang?

• Total voters

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought about Andrew and you today, your fresh journey, your combined experiences and passion for the miracle build, your new options.
I take pics all the time as people know but this one pic of a gorg today made me think of the miracle.
I have been looking after this for someone, for a while, such a healthy coral but the 2 lady owners are frightened of their tank, you two are excited by it, you will pay attention too and appreciate the finer points, I am so excited for you both! :)

I have a "date" with the ladies midday Sunday for coffee and a chat at my lfs. I am going to try and instill them with a bit of red head courage! ;)

DSC_0104 (1) (1024x758).jpg

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I thought about Andrew and you today, your fresh journey, your combined experiences and passion for the miracle build, your new options.
I take pics all the time as people know but this one pic of a gorg today made me think of the miracle.
I have been looking after this for someone, for a while, such a healthy coral but the 2 lady owners are frightened of their tank, you two are excited by it, you will pay attention too and appreciate the finer points, I am so excited for you both! :)

I have a "date" with the ladies midday Sunday for coffee and a chat at my lfs. I am going to try and instill them with a bit of red head courage! ;)

DSC_0104 (1) (1024x758).jpg
Sometimes it takes a friend to give you courage. Even Joan of Arc felt fear.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know Joe. I don't care that Joe knows reefs. I'll just be happy when Joe's sale is finished and gone so I I do not have to see his ad anymore.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Do you live in IL

Good new folks. The wise weather people have been scaring people all week with this round of winter weather. 2-5 inches of snow and sub zero temps. We ended up with just about 2 inches. Hardly a snow fall. The temps never going to get below zero. 3 is still cold but better than -8
hi yes south of effingham have to keep in touch,was nw burbs of chi yep poor them it will be -0 tonight love it here no SNOW!!!

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I feel horrible. I just turned away a little girl selling cookies. I have never done that. :(
did you hear about the girl scout that set up a table outside the dispensery sold out in minutes true story

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back