The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
IMG_20200214_183400991.jpg
Get better dude!!
 
Unfortunately no. Ill check them out and sign up though.
I am GPReefer over there. Do you shop at Coral Frenzy? We have no stores here anymore. Most of the folks on LARC are in the east side of the state.
 
I am GPReefer over there. Do you shop at Coral Frenzy? We have no stores here anymore. Most of the folks on LARC are in the east side of the state.
Yes, I've been there a few times. He's a pretty cool guy and will work with you on bundled deals.
 
A customer brought me a whole box of chocolates! His first Valentine's without his wife. He's probably been buying it for 50+ years. He's a sweetheart. I'd never tell him I didn't eat it.
 
Last edited:
You honestly didn't miss much. You work offshore too? Im on Murphy's Front Runner spar right now.
I am managing a complete network upgrade for BP right now and visited the site as it is an oddity for how a typical BP facility is setup.
 
I am managing a complete network upgrade for BP right now and visited the site as it is an oddity for how a typical BP facility is setup.
Ahhhh. As long as I've been coming offshore I never had the chance to go there for a class.
 
The lights should have their own reflectors. I would just paint the inside of the canopy white. That is what I did on mine.

B7B4CFB2-4A66-4685-996F-805781462B77.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new