The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
i am going to and go to bed for my 2-3 hrs going insane here ,get a minute read hemms thread today see what i am talking about
 
@fishguy242 is that YOUR big tank at GC? The one I drooled on???
no
WP_20200130_19_33_15_Pro.jpg
 
I think it’s pretty vivid, when you apply the film right. I didn’t mine, because the tank was already set up and I think my film is backwards lol. I Want to downgrade to a 20 from the 29 (I know, gasp!) and fix it. But for now it’s fine how it is. It hurts to get back there so I’ll deal with it. I also need to turn the light more for it to reflect better I want to use the longer hooks that are screed to the stand but my stand isn’t made right for them :/
6EA5B872-1A20-44EC-8CE9-5276D1DF398C.jpeg
 
I think it’s pretty vivid, when you apply the film right. I didn’t mine, because the tank was already set up and I think my film is backwards lol. I Want to downgrade to a 20 from the 29 (I know, gasp!) and fix it. But for now it’s fine how it is. It hurts to get back there so I’ll deal with it. I also need to turn the light more for it to reflect better I want to use the longer hooks that are screed to the stand but my stand isn’t made right for them :/
6EA5B872-1A20-44EC-8CE9-5276D1DF398C.jpeg
I will have that advantage. It's going on before the tank gets wet.
 
wow i just looked ,i was going to go to bed ,no way i started it i hope its not me wearing the elf slipperso_O
 
wow i just looked ,i was going to go to bed ,no way i started it i hope its not me wearing the elf slipperso_O
i hope i didn't put up a stop sign here
 
Good Morning everybody
Its hot here today

1581945923436.png

Nice! This is a great reminder of how much I hate the cold and living here.

Post 1,000!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new