The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
There are a few sps that we'd like for the Miracle.
I'll make sure I have some cut and ready for you when you come to down. My tank won't miss a few fresh cuts!

Do you like monti caps or should I avoid those?
 
The post of the year ^^
This is the meme I leave in all the ecotech vs the world threads where everyone complains about the ecotech pricing and the others rave about the products.
Oh and this one too...
OwUAZHZ.gif
 


Look at those adorable pups!! I taught Winter how to hug and she hugs me every time I get home. She also tries hugging everyone else she can which is a bit of a pain as shes 125 pounds and tends to end up knocking people on there a**
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new