The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Yep. I juice the keylimes and add an extra tablespoon of juice to the recipe.
B32D1567-A996-4E5E-945B-AEF9BECA1A7E.png
 
out be back 1440 .xxx 1447
 
If you wanted to give us some 9 step directions I’ll make that and the steak and post pics ;)

1 shallot (green onions are okay too)
1 large Clove of garlic
2 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
1 cup vegetable oil + 1 tablespoon olive oil..I usually do 3/4 cup veg oil & 1/4 olive oil. Depends on your tastebuds.
1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
fresh lemon juice
Dash oregano, basil, and black pepper
1/4 to 1/2 pound Gorgonzola cheese..again, depends on your tastebuds.

throw it all in a blender until smooth.
Just a couple more than 9
 
1 shallot (green onions are okay too)
1 large Clove of garlic
2 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
1 cup vegetable oil + 1 tablespoon olive oil..I usually do 3/4 cup veg oil & 1/4 olive oil. Depends on your tastebuds.
1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
fresh lemon juice
Dash oregano, basil, and black pepper
1/4 to 1/2 pound Gorgonzola cheese..again, depends on your tastebuds.

throw it all in a blender until smooth.
Just a couple more than 9

That’s it.


Screw you guys, I’m going home.
 
1 shallot (green onions are okay too)
1 large Clove of garlic
2 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
1 cup vegetable oil + 1 tablespoon olive oil..I usually do 3/4 cup veg oil & 1/4 olive oil. Depends on your tastebuds.
1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
fresh lemon juice
Dash oregano, basil, and black pepper
1/4 to 1/2 pound Gorgonzola cheese..again, depends on your tastebuds.

throw it all in a blender until smooth.
Just a couple more than 9
1BDF2BF0-8566-4579-A89A-5F608C2F1684.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new