The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
10 pages caught up from overnight, too fast for me, you know where I am if needed. ;)
what a show here huh got to love it
 
When planning a new scape, do y'all plan around one centerpiece coral? I absolutely have to plan around Andrew's frogspawn. It's huge!!! He's upset that we have to remove it from his tank, but it's massive.
i planned around islands of stuff. Seemed more fun that way. I ended up with two anemones and some LPS. I still think reefing is a blast.
 
We don't have money to buy coral most of the time, so he and I agreed the neon green ones are the first on our list.
no worries we can't even begin to name all,will make the miracle happen ,get her ready ,i'll save you a nice golden torch
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new