The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390


Video from my last trip to Jordan. and that's my young brother singing in the intro.

He is singing, "I saw you first, and suddenly my heart has fall in love"
 
Last edited:
hi i need a window and frame removed in my bsmt ,to get tank in ,up for it LOL
 
i am basically interstate 57&70 mid illinois southern im guessing by rains talk alabama mississippi,tenn?
 
aw thats not too far bet 5 hr drive

edit especially how we drive lol
 
OOOOOOOhhhhhhNNNNNoooooo. My Fireclown has cataracts.
His eyes are also a little cloudy.
I think it's because he constantly spawns, like every day and it is affecting his eyes.

He is about 29 years old but I lost his birth certificate.
His mate is only about 21 or so but I could be off by 4 or 5 years because I got her when I bought my last pair of socks, and I don't remember that either. :oops:

 
I have to get tested for MS again...
I’m sorry I missed this last night. I had appointments today and I didn’t want to rush a response this morning.

I’m so sorry, but please try not to stress too much. There are SO many treatments for it now. If you haven’t already, make sure you go to a Neurologist for a diagnosis. Try to find one who specializes in MS, that you feel comfortable with. Look online for their medical background and patient reviews. Ask your doctor lots of questions. If he can’t spend time with you then go to someone else. The neurologist who diagnosed me gave me some great advice. He said, “ There are people in the world who have MS, who have no idea, never having any symptoms, and there are people who have MS that are in wheelchairs. MS affects everyone differently. Please don’t go home and assume the worst. There are treatments on the horizon that can reduce the frequency and severity of an exacerbation”. That was 26 years ago, and I’m still walking! I may occasionally bump into a wall, but that’s because I’m clumsy;)

Please don’t hesitate to PM me if you have questions or just want to talk
 
OOOOOOOhhhhhhNNNNNoooooo. My Fireclown has cataracts.
His eyes are also a little cloudy.
I think it's because he constantly spawns, like every day and it is affecting his eyes.

He is about 29 years old but I lost his birth certificate.
His mate is only about 21 or so but I could be off by 4 or 5 years because I got her when I bought my last pair of socks, and I don't remember that either. :oops:

I guess it really does make you go blind!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new