Which tang?

• Total voters

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OOOOOOOhhhhhhNNNNNoooooo. My Fireclown has cataracts.
His eyes are also a little cloudy.
I think it's because he constantly spawns, like every day and it is affecting his eyes.

He is about 29 years old but I lost his birth certificate.
His mate is only about 21 or so but I could be off by 4 or 5 years because I got her when I bought my last pair of socks, and I don't remember that either. :oops:

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to get tested for MS again...
I’m sorry I missed this last night. I had appointments today and I didn’t want to rush a response this morning.

I’m so sorry, but please try not to stress too much. There are SO many treatments for it now. If you haven’t already, make sure you go to a Neurologist for a diagnosis. Try to find one who specializes in MS, that you feel comfortable with. Look online for their medical background and patient reviews. Ask your doctor lots of questions. If he can’t spend time with you then go to someone else. The neurologist who diagnosed me gave me some great advice. He said, “ There are people in the world who have MS, who have no idea, never having any symptoms, and there are people who have MS that are in wheelchairs. MS affects everyone differently. Please don’t go home and assume the worst. There are treatments on the horizon that can reduce the frequency and severity of an exacerbation”. That was 26 years ago, and I’m still walking! I may occasionally bump into a wall, but that’s because I’m clumsy;)

Please don’t hesitate to PM me if you have questions or just want to talk

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OOOOOOOhhhhhhNNNNNoooooo. My Fireclown has cataracts.
His eyes are also a little cloudy.
I think it's because he constantly spawns, like every day and it is affecting his eyes.

He is about 29 years old but I lost his birth certificate.
His mate is only about 21 or so but I could be off by 4 or 5 years because I got her when I bought my last pair of socks, and I don't remember that either. :oops:

I guess it really does make you go blind!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.9%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back