The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Actually, I promised my child a trip to the pet store..
D2614F86-CE13-4A37-91BD-07B54F80ECDD.jpeg

Going to have to put that “bag” on the back burner..for now
"But I've been gooooood!"
 
I guess they print PINK on those too?
They're like the kids ones...the PINK shows up when you wet them...so ya know when to change em.
 
heres a little hope ,i have the tank but have to build a building to set up ,hopefully by fall
 
Yeah.......we can never be in the same room. Lol. We'd be thrown out!
Totally, I'm one of those people that will just keep egging you on or feeding off of you to keep going...bad news bears!
 
Oh you're talkin about drinkin...I meant just my personality on a daily basis
it's ok random subjects always make for a good conversation
 
deserts alcohol diapers,pizza ,little bit tank who knows what;s next
 
c'mon know you all are out there ,nobody want's to be #2001
 
what is going to be your prized fish in miracle
 
The problem with oil based poly is yellowing. Even with a UV protectant.
How right your are..22 years ago, oil based white paint was all the rage and my house was covered in it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new