The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
break out the statin lol
 
everybody does that dippin fries in shake right ?
 
wife cuts up twinkie, frosts,fruit,drips choc on as appitizers when buddies are over mmmnnn good ,i will get pic next time lol
 
have a good night guys/gals off to bonfire and bed
 
wife cuts up twinkie, frosts,fruit,drips choc on as appitizers when buddies are over mmmnnn good ,i will get pic next time lol

I want to try a deep fried twinkie and a deep fried snickers bar. I've seen it on tv and it looks so good.
 
I'll take pineapple dipped in dark chocolate.

I got the controller cabinet painted today. I was planning on putting it together tomorrow, but decided to make a small change. It'll be friday and i'll have a pic or 2. And yeah, the pineapple and dark choclate is a thing. :)
 
I want to try a deep fried twinkie and a deep fried snickers bar. I've seen it on tv and it looks so good.
have never tried ,love twinkies,
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new