The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
I talked to Mom for a long time today. Things are like I expected. I wish I could sugar coat it.
 
31285F12-6304-4FD9-826B-28E9AD3E61D5.jpeg
B69F82C5-AE28-4452-B03B-EC1C8065A885.jpeg
CD9BBAAD-59D6-4524-B9E9-79CC93D46933.jpeg
 
great pictures. I am assuming that's a wrasse? Regardless, beautiful.
It’s a green clown goby it’s about the size of the pic. An 1 1/4’’
 
It’s a green clown goby it’s about the size of the pic. An 1 1/4’’
I was thinking about one of those for the Pico (6.4 gallon tank). I think your beautiful pictures sold me on it.
 
I was thinking about one of those for the Pico (6.4 gallon tank). I think your beautiful pictures sold me on it.
They love to perch and move all over the tank. It’s loads of fun trying to find it amongst the coral.
 
love the clown gobys but gives me the creeps perching on the acros!!
 
love the clown gobys but gives me the creeps perching on the acros!!
As long as you don’t have two you’ll be fine. The only time they damage is if they lay eggs. Mine is always on leathers no damage what so ever. They don’t stay in one place long
 
I talked to Mom for a long time today. Things are like I expected. I wish I could sugar coat it.
@Katrina71, this is hard for all of us to hear from you because we have become so fond of you and your family. I am not sure how we can help or support. I am a praying person and that I will do for you and your family. You are very LOVED here!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new