The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
I remembered, my wife had a pic of the green one.

E201C309-ED86-4637-A0D3-EA86DCC1D16C.jpeg
 
Good morning. I see the night shift was hard at it in the wee hours again.


I woke up in a panic at 1am. The store isn't done.

So, I went to the store and got almost all the trim work done by 4am. Now, I am at my day job.
 
I woke up in a panic at 1am. The store isn't done.

So, I went to the store and got almost all the trim work done by 4am. Now, I am at my day job.
;Hilarious Definitely post of the day!
 
I woke up in a panic at 1am. The store isn't done.

So, I went to the store and got almost all the trim work done by 4am. Now, I am at my day job.
The store will be open with or without all the trim done. You have a huge support group! You have tanks, fish, and will have coral. That's all we need!!!
 
I woke up in a panic at 1am. The store isn't done.

So, I went to the store and got almost all the trim work done by 4am. Now, I am at my day job.
You are probably going to end up like me when I was self-employed - you are going to grow to hate working for your slavedriver boss. :-)
 
You are probably going to end up like me when I was self-employed - you are going to grow to hate working for your slavedriver boss. :)

Who says I don't already?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new