The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
weekend.gif
 
Update on the Miracle... Eurobracing came back much wider than expected. I think we are going to opt to change it. The impact on lighting is a genuine concern.
IMG_7246.jpg

I've seen bigger tanks with a smaller footprint with the eurobracing. too much.
 
Update on the Miracle... Eurobracing came back much wider than expected. I think we are going to opt to change it. The impact on lighting is a genuine concern.
IMG_7246.jpg
Yeah, that can't be a necessity for structure. My Eurobrace is 3". It won't be fun keeping the underside clean either. Josh is checking on it.
 
My concern is with the hybrid light. T5 is on the edge. How much will the lighting be impacted by the glass?
I had a huge center brace on my 140. I think it was like 14". It had no ill effects on lighting - as long as it was clean and it was a pain to keep the underside clean. I think you would have much the same situation with that brace. It reminds me of the larger acrylic tanks with that large of a brace.
 
I had a huge center brace on my 140. I think it was like 14". It had no ill effects on lighting - as long as it was clean and it was a pain to keep the underside clean. I think you would have much the same situation with that brace. It reminds me of the larger acrylic tanks with that large of a brace.
So you vote change it?
 
So you vote change it?
I would say yes, just based on what I went through with my 140. I finally got tired of it and got rid of the tank. That is what started this whole Reef Savvy thing with me. That had to be some miscommunication due to that one piece brace.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new