The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Somebody sent me this today since the first case was confirmed in Knox Co.
image.jpg
 
Any suggestions for Andrew's frogspawn? Apparently strong enough sting that the bta moved.
Shove it in a euphillia garden. My pink one, bubble, and Duncan all get along and touch all the time. Then add a foxface and a clown goby so they photobomb you when you take pics.

D552A3C0-9EBA-4162-B319-03F3D0D9CD58.jpeg
 
Now for spam and something for @Katrina71. The older of the babies is ready for the Miracle Tank whenever you are ready for it, as it finally anchored to some rubble. Momma is sleeping, but the kids are wide awake lol.

F3A40EE7-6F71-4FC2-9B53-4DE808EE3477.jpeg
You know I just made a very girly noise!!!!
 
Hello Ms. Katrina! (and everyone else)Since I'm way behind on the days' greetings Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening and probably Good Night. Not up to par today, but wanted to say hi. I'm already in bed with my foot warmer. Tomorrow is another day:):p
9D69CF7C-31C6-4569-9422-F93558CCB090.jpeg
 
I never look at any of that stuff.
I just happened to look at the member stats a few hours ago. If you don’t look at that stuff you wouldn’t know that you are #4 all time in number of messages ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new