The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Hey, ya gotta keep your sense of humor...

Carona.JPG
 
A couple of days without TP should make my attitude great.
If you can, find out the truck delivery schedule for your local grocery store(s). We were able to get TP and bottled water from Harris Teeter last night by showing up while they were unloading. It was a madhouse...they were just dropping full pallets on the floor and people cleared them off immediately like piranhas.

edit: we actually needed tp. And water.
 
Last edited:
No tp left here. No hand sanitizer. No Lysol. This has gotten insane.
We didn't stock up, but always buy in bulk at Costco. We're good with TP for a few weeks. If it still in short supply at that time, we have tissues, and as a last resort we're going with commercial grade TP ( aka paper towels :eek:)
 
No tp left here. No hand sanitizer. No Lysol. This has gotten insane.
I have heard from a few people about Amazon boxes being opened and their stuff still inside. Like crazy people are looking for toilet paper.
 
It’s the hoarding of drinking water that I don’t get. For hurricanes, we stock up on water because the utility may go down and it will take them a while after power comes back on to produce palatable water. We fill our bathtubs to have water to flush. Even if your tap water isn't the best, you will still have drinking water if you have to stay home. I saw a lady have store employees haul 40 gallons of drinking water to her car yesterday in 5-gallon carboys.
 
It’s the hoarding of drinking water that I don’t get. For hurricanes, we stock up on water because the utility may go down and it will take them a while after power comes back on to produce palatable water. We fill our bathtubs to have water to flush. Even if your tap water isn't the best, you will still have drinking water if you have to stay home. I saw a lady have store employees haul 40 gallons of drinking water to her car yesterday in 5-gallon carboys.
I use CVS distilled water for my ATO and went in to get two cases today like I always do every two weeks. The looks I got where hilarious. people did not to know if they too should stock up or I was just some crazy kook. Then two rednecks started fighting over the last TP and everyone forgot about me. It was too funny
 
Some timely advice from my old favorites Jerry Jeff Walker & Greg Fingers Taylor (from Buffet's Coral Reefer Band) and Buffett playing along... "Time to Stay Home."

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new