The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Sometimes I wish I was a dog. No worries...

E226EC90-CFCF-4387-A416-9ED9DC9D82D7.jpeg
 
good morning all ,"hows the weather out there ollie"" RAININ"
 
hi katrina working on your stand this weekend? i screwed up heres my latest build :(o_O
WP_20200313_22_56_35_Pro.jpg
 
Sometimes I wish I was a dog. No worries...

E226EC90-CFCF-4387-A416-9ED9DC9D82D7.jpeg

There are some reputable sources that say you are a dog! ;)
 
Wait a sec, when did golf become a sport?
ha ha rattle some feathers " hit this little white ball as far as i can,and then go find it" LOL:p
 
can't talk me and my buddy came across a real frisbee the other night,11pm 52+54 yrs old took the street ,loved it 10 min,lol, been 30 something years since picked one up
 
Frisbees... Bad experience with a Frisbee - well as a contributing factor. I hosted a crawfish boil for 60 people at my old (much larger) house many years ago when I was young and foolish (unlike now when I am old and foolish). Drank and boiled crawfish all day. Live music on our screened-in porch. I boiled over 300 pounds of crawfish - and drank way too many beers (there was a keg and a couple of ice chests full). We had us a large time!

At the end of the evening, somewhere around midnight, we were throwing a Frisbee in the street in front of my house. The last thing I remember I was hit in the temple with a hard thrown Frisbee. The next thing I remember, I woke up and it was daylight. I am laying on the back of a car with dew all over me. My "friends" thought it would be humorous to just leave me there. I have not touched a Frisbee since! LOL!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new