The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
getting ugly here @Eagle_Steve ,is witholding coral pics
@Katrina71 maybe in custody by now
@najer challanging mandy war from across pond
like a soap opera here ,LOVE IT ,LM BUTT O
 
Picture time!!!!!!

headed there.
FA0D82CF-A70B-428F-8ED3-59537705227F.jpeg

Well....you clearly can't drive 55 ;).

I'm saying that 100% teasing :D
 
Went past a church today and this was on their sign; "Saturday Faith Healings postponed until further notice because of Covid 19". I kid you not. Talk about irony!
 
Went past a church today and this was on their sign; "Saturday Faith Healings postponed until further notice because of Covid 19". I kid you not. Talk about irony!
So you’re telling me this virus is so bad that Saturday Faith Healings won’t cure it??!! We are doomed...
 
Here I was, minding my own business when this guy just hopped in the car with me. I said “My dude, you can’t come home with me.” He said “Please, lady. I’m all alone out here.” So I caved. I swear, people. Keep your pets contained so they don’t hop in strange cars.
9C56990A-1688-4106-BDCF-160FF957B092.jpeg
E84D32E3-840C-4B4F-8BDF-B3EE1CB9537C.jpeg
8585EDF6-709F-4E0C-97BB-DC7E66282318.jpeg
 
I’m going to see if mom has enough Monday to get him a girlfriend. He’s glass surfing right now. Poor dude must be lonely. This guy is my only freshwater non betta, if you can believe that. Built he’s still an anabantid XD. I love my air breathers so much.
 
I’m going to see if mom has enough Monday to get him a girlfriend. He’s glass surfing right now. Poor dude must be lonely. This guy is my only freshwater non betta, if you can believe that. Built he’s still an anabantid XD. I love my air breathers so much.
How much is his girlfriend?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new