The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Any water parks near you?
giphy.gif
 
We all need to switch to bidets. Simple and easy.
This makes sense. Imagine if you got some poop on your face. Would you rather wipe at it with napkins until the napkins looked mostly clean? Or would you prefer to hose it off with hot water??!
 
lol i hate to do it i have to go move some tanks with the boys back in hour or so, goodnight to all that fall into laughing coma,see the survivors shortly
 
This makes sense. Imagine if you got some poop on your face. Would you rather wipe at it with napkins until the napkins looked mostly clean? Or would you prefer to hose it off with hot water??!
I have never had an accident so severe as to have poop on my face!
 
I have never had an accident so severe as to have poop on my face!
i was laughing too hard to reply to that one
 
When y'all come visit and the shower sprayer is mounted to the toilet tank, you'll know...
I think one of those Whisper Bidets with a remote control would be a hoot for guests at parties! :P
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new