The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
They thanked ME for my service? Strange. I just laughed. Very nice young men.
Ha, because you are awesome! That is so cool they get to bike around the beach all day keeping people safe.
 
Ha, because you are awesome! That is so cool they get to bike around the beach all day keeping people safe.
Speaking of bike. I was finally able to ride mine today.

image.jpg
 
Those are our chairs. The view is amazing!
IMG_20200319_112746952.jpg
wow paradise all to yourself ,kinda got us ya you, all included , ding ding ding LOL,GOOD FOR YOU GUYS
 
how is the water ,yes i know wet,temp ,clarity,?

alk,cal,po4 lol
 
4 wheels here ,will not get back on even as passenger since 87 ,firm never again
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new