Which tang?

• Total voters

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are definitely on the same page with ranch dressing as well! I have changed my eating habits as I age due to cholesterol levels. I am trying to avoid the use of statins due to the dangers of using that drug. Moving into a higher level of plant based foods and leaving the dairy products behind. Lifestyle change seems to be working right now!
That's another food group I'm picky about. Vegetables. For the most part, I don't eat them. I'll eat carrots, as long as they're not cooked (one of the few times I'll eat ranch dip, not dressing), cucumbers, hmmm. I can't think of any other veggies right now lol.

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's another food group I'm picky about. Vegetables. For the most part, I don't eat them. I'll eat carrots, as long as they're not cooked (one of the few times I'll eat ranch dip, not dressing), cucumbers, hmmm. I can't think of any other veggies right now lol.
You know the basic food group is not all red and brown right? Meat and taters leads to gout! How about fruit? Anything there you like? Nuts and related like Pecans, Almonds, Walnuts, Garbanzo, ect? Lots of healthy choices and variety is the spice of life!

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know the basic food group is not all red and brown right? Meat and taters leads to gout! How about fruit? Anything there you like? Nuts and related like Pecans, Almonds, Walnuts, Garbanzo, ect? Lots of healthy choices and variety is the spice of life!
I'll eat fruit, although typically nothing citrus. And I'm not a fan of nuts or beans. Oh! I will eat green beans! So that's something, right? Lol.

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanted to pop in and wish everyone a good “late” morning! Unfortunately, my trainer (helps me with balance & strength training) has an app that she used to video the workouts she wants me to do while home, so I’m off to be a responsible, healthy adult:p

Safe travels Katrina!!! Have a good day everyone!

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I went with the plush/soft version

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Fin how are you and the wife doing down there?
We are fine. Practicing Social Distancing - which I have been doing for the last couple of years anyway. I refer to myself as a hermit these days. I went from being a gregarious (one of my ex-girlfriend’s mother actually called me “”Gregarious” for years) social club leader to shutting myself off from social life completely. But, I still hang out here and on our local forum. I just need my aquarium, computer, music, and my old cars to keep myself entertained.

The wife is improving a little each day. Full recovery from and SI Joint fusion takes from three to six months. This is her second one since October so she is just now recovering from that one. Maybe by the end of the summer she will be feeling closer to her old self. But honestly, with a knee replacement, both hips replaced and now both SI joints fused, it will likely be a new normal with limitations.

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
any body have an eta on redbird's safe arrival at home? :)
I believe it is an 8 hour drive, not inclusive of food and pee breaks. Not sure exactly when they left the beach though.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I went with the plush/soft version
We also have a hybrid and they are amazing.
I believe it is an 8 hour drive, not inclusive of food and pee breaks. Not sure exactly when they left the beach though.
A true traveler uses depends.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back