The Miracle Tank

Which tang?

• Total voters

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i got one my build LOL...

WP_20200328_02_13_38_Pro.jpg WP_20200328_04_49_41_Pro.jpg

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I can hear it but cant see can anyone see or paste ???

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
First time they’ve spent the day this close to each other! :)
camera broken ,kinda heard something about a tripod ,was expecting professional pics ;)

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok....gotta ask. How the heck are you people under "mandatory" stay at home orders managing to not go nutz? We currently are not, however everything but essential businesses are closed as of 5 PM today. I haven't left the house since the ice cream run last night....mmmmmm mint chocolate chip.... I'm on my 3rd cigar and been drinking lightly...;Hilarious...since 1 PM...and I'm already going stir crazy...granted it would be easier if I had my tank to work on, but my tank is in storage 1.5 hrs away ;Meh....how do you pass the time? I'm not the kind of person that can just sit still...yeah I have a couple of planes here I could go fly and my rc cars are here I could run around the parking lot, but dang, I'm bored....o_O

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok....gotta ask. How the heck are you people under "mandatory" stay at home orders managing to not go nutz? We currently are not, however everything but essential businesses are closed as of 5 PM today. I haven't left the house since the ice cream run last night....mmmmmm mint chocolate chip.... I'm on my 3rd cigar and been drinking lightly...;Hilarious...since 1 PM...and I'm already going stir crazy...granted it would be easier if I had my tank to work on, but my tank is in storage 1.5 hrs away ;Meh....how do you pass the time? I'm not the kind of person that can just sit still...yeah I have a couple of planes here I could go fly and my rc cars are here I could run around the parking lot, but dang, I'm bored....o_O
We drink, eat, and color outside the lines.

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We drink, eat, and color outside the lines.
I have eaten...home made pizza and left over wings...drinking....well yeah that's a given...guess I could break out the airbrushes, but not sure the wife would be ok with me "painting" the walls...lol

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 29 16.7%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back