Which tang?

• Total voters

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to find an online school program for Andrew. Can anyone recommend anything good?
Tennessee has a ton of stuff you can access from the schools website or the state education website. Both my kids are doing stuff. Damian has half college classes, so he has to do them anyways lol. But for the other stuff the school system has setup a ton of things.

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to find an online school program for Andrew. Can anyone recommend anything good?
I finished highschool through American homeschool out of lansing illinois, back then through the mail. Now they have online.
AND what the heck...all the schools here are making the kids 5th grade and above do online schooling while they're out right now.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
good morning all,WOW it never even crossed my mind with all "going"on my 18yr son finishing hs and grad w class via comp,since oct when we moved, but i have my 19 yr daughter & 20yr old sonin law home mand self qt period since last week sometime ,both layed off because of "this" wow ..hey guys get a degree now that is todays rt now agenda ,THANK YOU ALLl
YES I HAVE ALSO LOST WHAT LITTLE MIND I HAVE LEFT TOO

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
disney-graphics-finding-nemo-683566.gif

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finished highschool through American homeschool out of lansing illinois, back then through the mail. Now they have online.
AND what the heck...all the schools here are making the kids 5th grade and above do online schooling while they're out right now.
Heck even my 9 year old 4th grader has schoolwork she has to do from home now. We had to go pick it up right after they cancelled school 2 weeks ago.
My daughter's school district (at least for the elementary schools) is saying, as of now, not to worry about school work. They say if we do some, great. If not, no biggie. That may change if the state grants the waivers needed to implement online classes, of course

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So much confusion here on essential businesses...one day we are one in both states and the next couple of days maybe not in one state. So we are self quarantined in our shop until April 7th. We (just two of us right now) well make counters for three customers and not deliver until the 7th...later if necessary. The first cases landed in our county over the weekend in our two countries. Thinking about my friends in health care and trying not to be one that keeps them exposed. Hope you are all safe and well.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

12gallonsofhex

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My daughter's school district (at least for the elementary schools) is saying, as of now, not to worry about school work. They say if we do some, great. If not, no biggie. That may change if the state grants the waivers needed to implement online classes, of course
Crazy, my 11 year old is doing 6 hours a day of school work on Google Classroom and homework packets. She is very bright and tests at least 2 grades higher so I can only imagine how long it is taking her classmates to do their work. I hope they count all this work and dont make tge kids make up for it at a later date.

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Crazy, my 11 year old is doing 6 hours a day of school work on Google Classroom and homework packets. She is very bright and tests at least 2 grades higher so I can only imagine how long it is taking her classmates to do their work. I hope they count all this work and dont make tge kids make up for it at a later date.
The state of Iowa has already said that they kids won't have to make-up days lost through April 13th, and the Governor has the ability to extend this through the rest of the school year, which is a HUGE relief

Back