The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Just looking for anything to be honest lol o have some already But it’s no where near enough
How much you wanna spend? How many pounds are you wanting? There is a place in Pensacola that sells rock that is basically the same thing as Marco rock...farmed from a quarry...I think its reasonably priced, never bought any but seen it advertised a good bit locally. I can check on it for you and ship to you if you want any of it.
 
How much you wanna spend? How many pounds are you wanting? There is a place in Pensacola that sells rock that is basically the same thing as Marco rock...farmed from a quarry...I think its reasonably priced, never bought any but seen it advertised a good bit locally. I can check on it for you and ship to you if you want any of it.
20-30lbs or so. I’m trying to spend as little as possible. I’m just worried about shipping prices. I found some macro rock on amazon with free shipping because of prime
 
Dumbo is trying to be sneaky.
20200512_193914.jpg

Nemo trying to figure out what's going on
received_1395459867319054.jpeg


I'm just trying to inspect my leather
received_889199618224212.jpeg
received_873836353043409.jpeg
 
20-30lbs or so. I’m trying to spend as little as possible. I’m just worried about shipping prices. I found some macro rock on amazon with free shipping because of prime
I just shipped close to 20lbs or rock stateside yesterday, and it wasn't quite $1/lb to ship closer to $0.75/lb...40lbs to Canada..ehh cough cough ;Hilarious ...was about $1.50/lb to ship... so really, the shipping isn't that bad. If I can get rock for less than $3 /lb
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new