The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
I have no talent. :(

;Bookworm ;Writing After a lengthy study period it has recently been discovered that procrastination is indeed, a talent. And a unique one at that, it takes many, MANY years to develop into a talented procrastinator. You sir, are a prime example of this talent and one of the industry leaders. I am honored to be in the presence of such a legend ;Sorry
 
;Bookworm ;Writing After a lengthy study period it has recently been discovered that procrastination is indeed, a talent. And a unique one at that, it takes many, MANY years to develop into a talented procrastinator. You sir, are a prime example of this talent and one of the industry leaders. I am honored to be in the presence of such a legend ;Sorry
Do you have a link to said study? LOL!
 
I bought that guitar new in Long Island in 1989 for $75. It is a Franciscan. I wanted something cheap to take on a trip to Jamaica with a group of folks. Turned out to be an amazing guitar that has lasted me 30+ years.

that’s such a cool story!
 
hello all ... :) .."RED BIRD" mia?? ..good for her;)..not for us..:(
i'll cut down on posts for ya fin..can't control the other #'s ;)
@NY_Caveman wow cool nice ,sold axe for reef:cool:i did opposite sold reefs,bought house,now the circle begins again;)
@alimac122 ,have not been dinged ,slowing down?;)
@JoshH ,he emerges ???
@brett_schn ,plenty of time;)nobody replied to"ACE";)
@Why-Me ,doggie day tomorrow:cool:
this is how i multi quote now ..lol:p
see @Fin 9 in one;)
 
I beg to differ. It takes the right finesse
I am quick-witted, except when it comes to the important stuff - like remembering my phone number, or where I left my ...I forgot what I was going to say. :-)
 
When I run into bed bugs I strip to boxers in drive way. Dont care what neighbors think.

20200521_203141.jpg
 
When I run into bed bugs I strip to boxers in drive way. Dont care what neighbors think.

20200521_203141.jpg
I am thinking they can get into boxers too. :P
 
he.. double hockey sticks ,i had to google ,if memorial day weekend,completely stopped watching news 3 days ago..
 
good morning all..busy day today,poppin,
@Katrina71 ,mia,hope all is well:)
@NY_Caveman ,that one has to be in napping,awesome photo;)
@Fin ,yep still,trying to cut down,let you catch up:p:)
be happy and safe this weekend...:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new