The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Look what happened. Something just found it's way into a cart and heading to our house.

Screenshot_20200524-150319_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200524-145707_Chrome.jpg
 
@Erin O help push me over the edge. Heather can travel to st louis. If she leaves a 40 county area she has to kept from work for 14 days. We are still trying to figure out if I can travel with out consequences to her.

To finish the picking stefan picked them and left with "I have spoken" and walked away.
 
I like your new avatar! Burke looks rotten already! How are he and your kitty getting along?
They aren't yet, well kitty laid in my lap for a bit and let Burke sniff him briefly.
Nobody threw paws or claws.
He'll warm up after a bit.
 
@Erin O help push me over the edge. Heather can travel to st louis. If she leaves a 40 county area she has to kept from work for 14 days. We are still trying to figure out if I can travel with out consequences to her.

To finish the picking stefan picked them and left with "I have spoken" and walked away.
Just working on my Enabling Skills ;Smuggrin

I'm a little jealous, to tell the truth. I can't wait until my tank's ready for some:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new