The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
@fishguythus one is for you.
20200524_185836.jpg
 
The baby mushroom is growing. I'm anxious to see it under good lighting.
Your lights are good. Look at all your growing can't be subpar for your success.
 
Okay, only have a couple more pages...what’s with all the feet? Katrina has pretty painted toes when she’s does it. I think we need to make that a requirement ;)
1590366886907.png
 
the first friend I had at my new school freshman year passed in a car crash yesterday and another one of my friends who was with him is in a coma with 3rd degree burns :(
I am so sorry:(
 
Only Katrina !!!

1590289628121.png
;Hilarious
Okay, you rock. Is there anything you can‘t find a picture for?
Might have to go on a starfish killing spree.
I did that this morning. It’s was so satisfying :cool:

ok,ok, 1st the "MIRACLE" is on top in trending rt now..2nd how was 1st night w burke?
now don't be mad ,prob will never happen!!....LUNCH AND DINNER:p
B4C8B459-C03D-4D49-93E2-56BA619BC28E.gif


Puppies and kittens and coral!
Oh my!
 
the first friend I had at my new school freshman year passed in a car crash yesterday and another one of my friends who was with him is in a coma with 3rd degree burns :(
Sorry to hear about your friends. I am all to familiar with how it feels to suddenly lose someone close to you in such a tragic way. Keep your chin up and remember the good times you shared.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new