The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Good morning!
I'm blaming @Fin for that peer pressure. I saw a pic of one he had years ago.
That was just from last year. It never grew well for me and I think it became Peppermint Shrimp food. I have another one now and it isn’t growing much either (different tank). Yet another “beginner coral” that I seemingly can’t keep. Grrr
 
Sigs are very nice!
Hubby still has his 357 from his detective days (I learned to shoot with that one). Keeps his Judge with him, but I’m happy with my baby Sig Sauer P238..fits nicely in my purse.

Good morning Katrina, everyone! Have a great day!
 
Watched a western last night. I could have just read the last couple of pages of this thread and gone to bed early! Have a great day all and point that gun somewhere else we don't want no accidents lol.
 
Acropora is not a swear word people remember Andrew will have his tile grout covered little paws in this as well! ;)

DSC_0020 (1024x728).jpg
 
good morning all..
@Katrina71 ,subconciously looking for new kitty ;)
thank you to all who have served and are serving now,including ice cream!!
.....memorial day all.. not out of disrespect..just can't put happy in front of
ironically ,cream "lets work together" just switched in auto play ;)
 
good morning all..
@Katrina71 ,subconciously looking for new kitty ;)
thank you to all who have served and are serving now,including ice cream!!
.....memorial day all.. not out of disrespect..just can't put happy in front of
ironically ,cream "lets work together" just switched in auto play ;)
Memorial day is the day to remember the ones who sacrificed everything. With out sacrifice there is no freedom.
 
Memorial day is the day to remember the ones who sacrificed everything. With out sacrifice there is no freedom.
Right. The people who sacrifice everything get nothing. They do it for everyone around them.
 
Trying to catch up on everyone’s build..I need a reading plan..o_O;Nailbiting;Woot;Wideyed
Mine should be easy to follow. :)
 
wow soo quiet here today,everybody ok,expecting to light up any second,re:because is fire time,i'll be hanging ;)
 
wow soo quiet here today,everybody ok,expecting to light up any second,re:because is fire time,i'll be hanging ;)
Do your neighbors keep a close eye on you? Just wondering. :P
 
20200525_180834.jpg


Panted 3 roses, 40 Dutch iris weeded, dug out mulberry trees, dug up roses that went wild picked up a set up a new sprinkler system water change on 55 gallon had a fire, grilled up burgers. I've been busy
 
i hope so ,they kinda need bino's though,i keep an eye on everything until sun rises,think well appreciated ;)
 
Mine should be easy to follow. :)
i'll get there :cool: going to say ,thinkin i have the smallest one in history ...lol ,shameless plug;) but a two fer ,eh fin:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new