The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
20200525_180834.jpg


Panted 3 roses, 40 Dutch iris weeded, dug out mulberry trees, dug up roses that went wild picked up a set up a new sprinkler system water change on 55 gallon had a fire, grilled up burgers. I've been busy
So you are the reason CO2 has gone up world wide even though the world has slowed to a crawl pollution wise! AOC wants a word with you lol.
 
Pretty and sounds fun. I lived in Okinawa Japan for a couple years and used to roam the island to find remote areas. Always had fun although you had to be safe because some areas still had unexploaded ordinance that hasn't been found still after the war. Moon beach was very pretty and many Japanese would come from the motherland down South to Okinawa for vacations.

I've been to Florida a few times years ago for a project I was working on at GTE. I liked it. Grew up watching Flipper so what can I say. Always thought it was a nice lifestyle but alas too old now to start that sort of thing but love the ocean and pictures.
I don’t think it is possible to be too old to move to Florida - even if just for the winter. :)
 
Last edited:
Painkiller - (if anyone cares to join me)

2oz - Gold Rum (I used Appleton Estate original recipe calls for Pusser's Rum)
4oz - Pineapple Juice
1oz - Orange Juice
1oz - Cream of Coconut

Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice. Shake vigorously and pour into a large glass over crushed ice. You can sprinkle a little nutmeg on top (I used a little Allspice). Very smooth. Cheers!
pirates-smiley.gif
 
Last edited:
Painkiller - (if anyone cares to join me)

2oz - Gold Rum (I used Appleton Estate original recipe calls for Pusser's Rum)
4oz - Pineapple Juice
1oz - Orange Juice
1oz - Creme of Coconut

Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice. Shake vigorously and pour into a large glass over crushed ice. You can sprinkle a little nutmeg on top (I used a little Allspice). Very smooth. Cheers!
pirates-smiley.gif
I was just about to ask :cool:

I got a recipe and another emoji ;Hilarious
 
i'll get there :cool: going to say ,thinkin i have the smallest one in history ...lol ,shameless plug;) but a two fer ,eh fin:)
Nah, that would be me. I need to get a R2R planner so I can schedule time to update mine,catch up on everyone else’s, be helpful & hospitable to new and old members, etc.

I’ll have one of @Fin ”Painkillers”...it will be a breeze:p
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new