Which tang?

• Total voters

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty and sounds fun. I lived in Okinawa Japan for a couple years and used to roam the island to find remote areas. Always had fun although you had to be safe because some areas still had unexploaded ordinance that hasn't been found still after the war. Moon beach was very pretty and many Japanese would come from the motherland down South to Okinawa for vacations.

I've been to Florida a few times years ago for a project I was working on at GTE. I liked it. Grew up watching Flipper so what can I say. Always thought it was a nice lifestyle but alas too old now to start that sort of thing but love the ocean and pictures.

Cool, I still haven't managed to get to Japan. I can't say it was on the top of my list, but I still have an interest in going. I had plans for a trip to Spain in September and on to Paris from there; and then South Africa and Seychelles island. Needless to say, I'm probably not going anywhere. I got the tank when i decided to take some time off from traveling. It looks like i made a good choice in retrospect.

Anna Maria Island still keeps most of its charm, except there are too many old men with beer bellies from Europe wearing speedos. ;Vomit

Need to get off my butt and start placing corals today. I have more coming tomorrow.

On a side note, I had to renew my license. No going to DMV. Renewed online and they will use my picture from 8 years ago when i last renewed my license. :) It's like time has stopped.:D

Have a great day, people.

U

User1

View Badges
Cool, I still haven't managed to get to Japan. I can't say it was on the top of my list, but I still have an interest in going. I had plans for a trip to Spain in September and on to Paris from there; and then South Africa and Seychelles island. Needless to say, I'm probably not going anywhere. I got the tank when i decided to take some time off from traveling. It looks like i made a good choice in retrospect.

Anna Maria Island still keeps most of its charm, except there are too many old men with beer bellies from Europe wearing speedos. ;Vomit

Need to get off my butt and start placing corals today. I have more coming tomorrow.

On a side note, I had to renew my license. No going to DMV. Renewed online and they will use my picture from 8 years ago when i last renewed my license. :) It's like time has stopped.:D

Have a great day, people.

DMV - thanks for reminding me. I was going to do the RealID thing but now I'll just renew my license and deal with that later :)

Edit: hope you also have a great day!

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@fishguy242 Don't you hate when someone goes off making accusations without first getting the facts only to end up in a facepalm?

And when I say hate, I mean can't help but enjoy watching the train wreck.
i gave my 2 cents and bailed ,agree ;)

NS Mike D

In the arena.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i gave my 2 cents and bailed ,agree ;)

I was leaving the thread too, but when I was accused that I had a reading comprehension problem when I was posting to you about the auto-censor, I couldn't help myself and unleashed some snark.

I'm like a moth to light when it comes to sarcasm. While I know the receiver of it rarely appreciates that it's meant in good fun, I still can't stop myself.

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was leaving the thread too, but when I was accused that I had a reading comprehension problem when I was posting to you about the auto-censor, I couldn't help myself and unleashed some snark.

I'm like a moth to light when it comes to sarcasm. While I know the receiver of it rarely appreciates that it's meant in good fun, I still can't stop myself.

I get in trouble a lot! :)

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Screenshot_20200526-140001_Facebook.jpg

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honesty in reefing, things can go pear shaped!
Don't do big changes in a knee jerk reactions as fixes, find the cause and "Don't Panic", don't get me started on my love for Douglas Adams books.
My tank will be different when it settles again, I lost a couple of sps that were weak anyway, I hate losing corals.
There is so much knowledge locked up in this thread, never be afraid to ask questions! :)

DSC_0020 (1024x659).jpg

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20200525_180834.jpg

Panted 3 roses, 40 Dutch iris weeded, dug out mulberry trees, dug up roses that went wild picked up a set up a new sprinkler system water change on 55 gallon had a fire, grilled up burgers. I've been busy
So you are the reason CO2 has gone up world wide even though the world has slowed to a crawl pollution wise! AOC wants a word with you lol.

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty and sounds fun. I lived in Okinawa Japan for a couple years and used to roam the island to find remote areas. Always had fun although you had to be safe because some areas still had unexploaded ordinance that hasn't been found still after the war. Moon beach was very pretty and many Japanese would come from the motherland down South to Okinawa for vacations.

I've been to Florida a few times years ago for a project I was working on at GTE. I liked it. Grew up watching Flipper so what can I say. Always thought it was a nice lifestyle but alas too old now to start that sort of thing but love the ocean and pictures.
I don’t think it is possible to be too old to move to Florida - even if just for the winter. :)

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 36 52.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.7%
Back