Which tang?

• Total voters

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really bad headache tonight. See y'all in the morning! Ok, later in the morning.
Ugh, that was me yesterday. Got very hot and I woke up mid afternoon with a massive headache. Hope you wake up feeling better Katrina!

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Time for new tankmates. The missus wants Lyretail Anthias. LA has them available, both males and females. It looks like they would be compatible with our current inhabitants:
Yellow tang
Yellow tail blue damsel
Orchid dottyback
Splendid dottyback
Clownfish
inverts andCorals

We could get a male and 2 females, or 3 females and see who turns male. Thoughts?
any aggression with your dottyback and tang?

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Erin O how was the weather in your neck of tje woods
It was a dud. At least where I am. There was a little bit of heavy rain, it thundered a couple of times, and there wasn't much wind. There was a tornado a few miles NW of me, though.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldn't mind a Royal Gramma or an orchid dottyback, but I've heard they are major jerks.
My rg holds it's own. It doesn't chase but protects its space. The south backs are aggressive.

Gernader

Reefing is a never-ending addiction...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Morning! Well, when I was feeding my fish yesterday night, my fairy wrasse jumped and hit my face! That scared the **** out of me since it never jumped (good thing I always use a lid). :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh...dirty glass, but check out the baby mushroom. You can see her colors better.
IMG_20200526_064517452.jpg

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a friend that works at NASA TV at NASA (one of the coolest jobs on Earth). He is all excited because - if all goes well - the U.S. will have it's first manned space flight in almost a decade - today! He posted this pic on his FB page and I thought I would share with you guys. I bet that is one wild ride! Hoping all goes well with the launch!

1590589018286.png

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a friend that works at NASA TV at NASA (one of the coolest jobs on Earth). He is all excited because - if all goes well - the U.S. will have it's first manned space flight in almost a decade - today! He posted this pic on his FB page and I thought I would share with you guys. I bet that is one wild ride! Hoping all goes well with the launch!

1590589018286.png
That is a really cool pic. My pop was at cape canaveral for the take-off of Apollo 11. He worked for Sperry Rand-Univac; if i recall right those were the computers they used. Just imagine that phone in your hand has more power than all of the computers used for the Apollo 11 flight and landing.

Last edited:

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 26 76.5%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.9%
Back