Oh boy, it’s 100 degrees in the car! o_O

8DFAD80A-9009-4FAF-B5A9-E179C6BC65DE.jpeg

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I stopped by my lfs today while I was waiting for my CUC to be delivered, and I asked the owner if he thought he'd get any of the hi fins in any time soon. He called his supplier for me and they said "Don't count on it." So I grabbed this little wheeleri instead.

20200529_155607.jpg 20200529_160015.jpg

NS Mike D

In the arena.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if my match is right, tonight is the final night for the clowns to hatch.......

and get eaten. :mad:

the coral beauty has upped its aggressive moves to the clutch and lady clown has been fighting it all day. In retro-spec, they have been duking it out for that corner for more than a month. I initially thought it was due to the new rock work, but i now know it was spawning turf wars.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if my match is right, tonight is the final night for the clowns to hatch.......

and get eaten. :mad:

the coral beauty has upped its aggressive moves to the clutch and lady clown has been fighting it all day. In retro-spec, they have been duking it out for that corner for more than a month. I initially thought it was due to the new rock work, but i now know it was spawning turf wars.
Dont eggs usually get removed from the tank.

NS Mike D

In the arena.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dont eggs usually get removed from the tank.

i don't know, first time dad here. I couldn't get my hands on rotifers and set up a nursery tank in time, so I am letting nature run its course let the fry be live food. if the spawning becomes regular, I might try to do a harem tank like BRS did, but I need a two week supply of rotifers before I could move to pods and dry food.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
you would def want to do your research on breeding,only advice i can offer is brood gets removed i believe the 8th night,wait for the eyes off eggs to look gold,do not flash long will mess up timing,best i can tell you ,never have bred myself

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How are my favorite people today?!

Is it just me, or are people at stores coming down with some kind of madness that makes them unable to shut their angry-holes until they leave?

On a happy note... while I was out in Ohio, my wife took a very deep interest in a rainbow bubble tip anemone...

Yesterday she looked at the anemone and said "It looks lonely, we should get clownfish" and starts showing me mocha storms saying "These clownfish.... now... "

20 years of ignoring my hobby except to point out that corals are expensive, and now she's all about it.

Back