Which tang?

• Total voters

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All that I could suggest is to remove them as you find them. You can't really dip the refugium. There may be some "reef safe" medication out there that would kill them, but I am not fond of using even supposedly reef safe medications within the system.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All that I could suggest is to remove them as you find them. You can't really dip the refugium. There may be some "reef safe" medication out there that would kill them, but I am not fond of using even supposedly reef safe medications within the system.
Agree

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel for ya. I hate Wal-Mart. I haven’t been in one in years. Uh oh, here comes the curmudgeon. Ha!
I have vowed never to go to a Walmart again. Especially not now.

I'm with y'all F that place!!

Corals shipped from LA yesterday. Part of the order shipped from Florida at 5pm. It arrived 9:30am this morning. The bigger part of the order shipped from Wisconsin, just 250 miles away... it didn’t get here. Somehow UPS managed to get one shipment all the way across the country in 16 hours, but is going to take 32 hours to get the other shipment across a state line!
Let’s hope they survive. At least there’s no fish in the order.
MN/WI delivery drivers are the worst!

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_20200529_235343.jpg

IMG_20200530_195428 (1).jpg

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I really try to buy local. Been trying to get some of those items for almost a year. It's ridiculous. I might actually still have another Randall's pistol in the tank, but he's not paired with the goby anyway.

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't want to leave a gap in the medical team as I call them. No Pederson and no cleaner goby. I think of the tank in layers of livestock. Everyone has a job.

I did some reading when I got the Timor wrasse, they are known to sometimes clean fish!
The naso follows it around like an oversized puppy and the flame angel has presented herself a few times, the wrasse is having non of it! ;)

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I did some reading when I got the Timor wrasse, they are known to sometimes clean fish!
The naso follows it around like an oversized puppy and the flame angel has presented herself a few times, the wrasse is having non of it! ;)
My little guys have tons of attitude! Most of what I read about them is off. They are almost all aggressive. The tailspot is the only exception to that so far.

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really try to buy local. Been trying to get some of those items for almost a year. It's ridiculous. I might actually still have another Randall's pistol in the tank, but he's not paired with the goby anyway.
I hope it doesn't take a year for me to find a Randall's pistol! Evie decided that one of those would match the wheeler goby perfectly, so no other pistol will be accepted lol.

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I hope it doesn't take a year for me to find a Randall's pistol! Evie decided that one of those would match the wheeler goby perfectly, so no other pistol will be accepted lol.
They don't mess up your sandbed. They are much less visible than a tiger. I am pretty sure I still have one. He lives in the rear of the tank under some rock. I call that section the Outback.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 47.5%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 42 52.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • None.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.0%
Back