1BD814EE-CFA7-482C-9BEB-1C8966FBECAE.gif
Caffeine I just need caffeine

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah same, works on my laptop tho! I can post on my phone but have to view on the laptop.

hitchiker forum says it’s a ghost flatworm
Best to post to youtube and link to r2r. For me to watch I have to download to my phone. So I dont watch.

U

User1

View Badges
I just sent a screen shot of this pic. I’ve been trying to convince him to get one of these for our dogs!

Funny story.. We did buy these for our German Shepard. It had to replaced every summer because of his teeth and claws (he loved to chew on the sides). One beautiful Saturday we went to PlayWorld (don’t know if any of you are old enough to remember them) to pick one out. They had a whole isle dedicated to pools. Found one I liked..this I how the conversation went..

me - Do you think this one is big enough?
greg - he’s a baby, it’s big enough
me - but he’s a really big baby
greg - it will be fine
me - what about his teeth? Do you think he will chew through it?
greg - if he does, we‘ll come get him another
me - do you think his nails will claw through it?
greg - doubtful, we just had them clipped. Can we go now?

Turned around to leave with our “puppy” pool and there was an older couple, wide eyed, staring at us like we were the parents of a seriously deformed child. We realized what they must be thinking, so we just smiled and wished them a good day. Wonder if they ever figured it out;Hilarious;Happy;Smug

Lol.

Our GSD does not like water. She will dive in to rescue thinking we are hurt but anything else is a big no. I'll have to try a kiddie pool though. I wonder if she would do that.

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like it is spaghetti model time already. Only a couple of these are close to me. I am in the "heel of the boot." Lower left corner of of LA, 30 miles from the Texas border.

1591189717669.png

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the red note up top. DO NOT USE THIS MAP TO MAKE DECISIONS!!!!!
They are just projections based on computer models of a tropical system that is 4-5 days from landfall. In other words, no one knows where it is going. They update the data about 4 times a day, so it is always changing. The plots will start coming together as it gets closer to landfall. This is not expected to become anything other than a tropical storm. Just a little too early to me to already have three named storms by the third day of hurricane season. o_O

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Always look forward to your pics; green clown gobies are favorites.

Thanks, I'm glad people enjoy them. :)
Two things, the new wrasse is as fast as the last, nearly caught it!
I need to have a serious tidy up of the digis as they are really looking tatty. ;)

DSC_0012 (1024x696).jpg

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are throwing me off with the gravy comment...is that a red / marinara sauce??? Looks yummy :D I have two that I make. The red with or without meat so we can use it with various dishes. I am going to try those tomatoes you noted this week. Also a very heavy four cheese with cream sauce that pairs very well with my favorite chardonnay.

Heck, maybe we need to get a cook book going :D

It's a red sauce. It has a ground beef, pork, veal mixture in it. I will make same sauce (marinara) without the meat.--that's when i do meatballs. These are the tomatoes you want: Cento San Marzano Peeled Tomatoes... and it says Product of Italy. I crush them up with my hands.............. and i luv doing that. You could say it's a fetish. ;Hilarious

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 53 80.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other

Votes: 4 6.1%
Back