The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
If I ever win the lottery

A715A6AC-7099-4777-BE6F-2627D81D0D67.jpeg

8CB36909-86F6-4181-8BFD-742C2320BCEE.jpeg


It’s a TSA Laffy Taffy Goni
 
My husband says it's true about my Native American lineage...I still like shiny beads and fire water. I guess you can't escape your DNA.
Respect for nature and animals too
 
good morning ..did kitty come back? meant to ask yesterday
 
joined the new avatar club i see ;)..lol :cool:
 
Retail therapy, my lfs had an import from Vietnam on Friday.
I talked a deal for two and left two. ;)

DSC_0013 (1024x696).jpg
Wish we'r could see shine id that un my neck of tube woods. You gave some amazing stuff
 
Good morning.

It looks like the beta is responding favorably with the move to the living room, the addition of tank mates and live plants.

IMG_2312.jpg
So many questions. You can have them in a regular tank?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new