The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Let's hope they don't join.
Our weather guy says that is highly unlikely that the two combine into one stronger storm. That can happen, but generally out over the open ocean and takes a while. If they did get close enough to one another, it would likely make one of the storms weaker. That's what they said tonight anyway.
 
have not said in a while,poppin;)fire time
 
You wanna post the recipe for that? PLEASE ;Smuggrin
I guess I am slipping :)

The Falernum might be hard to find. I get mine online. It is a syrup made from lime, ginger, almonds and cloves.

Cobra’s Fang
  • 1/2 oz Lime Juice
  • 1/2 oz Orange Juice
  • 1/2 oz Falernum
  • 1/4 oz Grenadine
  • 1/4 oz Passion Fruit Syrup
  • 1 1/2 oz Dark Rum
  • 1/2 oz Demerara 151 Rum
  • 1 Dash Angostera Bitters
 
Last edited:
Nice way to spend the day. Nice to see mountains as part of the landscape. We don’t have those down here, but lots of water!

It was beautiful, tomorrow is probably going to be hotel day healing the sunburns from today's adventure. Totally forgot to put sunscreen on because I'm a dumb butt:rolleyes:

Youre supposed to be sanding, priming and painting a fish room...not out getting sun burnt on the lake! :rolleyes:

Whoops, I thought you were doing all that????

Sanding is all done, next step is paint, still working on a colour selection.

@JoshH where is this?!?! I wanna go. I miss mountains so much. Oklahoma suxxxxx

This was at Gap Lake just west of Exshaw, Alberta. Sunday will be Vermillion Lakes west of Banff :) I don't know much about Oklahoma but it doesn't sound like a fun place:p;) I do miss the lakes and rivers in Ontario where I grew up though:confused:
 
This was at Gap Lake just west of Exshaw, Alberta. Sunday will be Vermillion Lakes west of Banff :) I don't know much about Oklahoma but it doesn't sound like a fun place:p;) I do miss the lakes and rivers in Ontario where I grew up though:confused:

Ugh Banff has been on my list for years.
LET THIS INTELLIGENT NON COVID RISK AMERICAN IN!!!!!
 
Serious question tho.
I’ve been digging into the whole “should I continue to dose phyto” debate.
Since a few of you all are awake still

do you dose phyto? How often?
my thought is that I dosed 2x, And I feel like that’s enough. I haven’t needed to do a water change in 3 weeks, and I feel like my pod population speaks for the bioavailability of phyto in the tank.
What do you guys think?
 
i can tell ya little bit about.QK bought my hearse there ,;)yay,she was sweet but not practical tank mover:rolleyes:

WP_20190424_19_29_18_Pro.jpg
 
Serious question tho.
I’ve been digging into the whole “should I continue to dose phyto” debate.
Since a few of you all are awake still

do you dose phyto? How often?
my thought is that I dosed 2x, And I feel like that’s enough. I haven’t needed to do a water change in 3 weeks, and I feel like my pod population speaks for the bioavailability of phyto in the tank.
What do you guys think?
couple of drips every 3-4 days corals love it;)
 
Ugh Banff has been on my list for years.
LET THIS INTELLIGENT NON COVID RISK AMERICAN IN!!!!!

Come on up lol Just say you're going to Alaska then make a B-line for Banff. I think it's only a $1000 Fine if they catch you but that might have changed after the last long weekend.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new