The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
True Or Not?

1599441034735.png
I'd be real careful posting memes like that with @Katrina71. She scares me a little bit.
 
Should I be concerned?
The stem of the original rbta.

DSC_0006 (1024x683).jpg

The bulge? Probably not. I mean I'm not expert or anything but mine have looked like that and possibly worse by twisting in some cases. Nothing seems to hurt them and I started with 1 and reached a high of 14. The only time I've had difficulties with them is after I upgrades and switched them to the new system. Two of the eight didn't like it and slowly shrunk to nothing until I removed them. But the stalk or body never had issues.

I do not feed mine.
 
Just popping in to say hello. Made another trip home today. A little more cleanup. A long way to go though. I wanted to leave with at least one place that looked half way decent. This is what is left of the patio. The metal cover is now distributed around the neighborhood. Not much to look at anymore but it is hurricane debris free - mostly.

A4A6A5F8-5D3E-4DCA-8FC1-FD6FD1E1C9CD.jpeg
 
My roofers picked up all of their mess, all of the shingles that blew off and some of the other debris. That helped me a great deal. Still have the fence and tree limbs to move to the street. I think I will be picking up roofing nails forever.
 
My roofers picked up all of their mess, all of the shingles that blew off and some of the other debris. That helped me a great deal. Still have the fence and tree limbs to move to the street. I think I will be picking up roofing nails forever.

Wheeled magnet is a magical thing :) Glad to see you and your family are safe and sound and things are slowly coming back together.:)
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new