The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
and i don't understand why they look back when walking away ,after getting that look ;) :pthey know that look;)
 
@Katrina71
I think you like mushrooms right?

A6A195E8-7817-4865-A17A-94860C458BED.jpeg
 
Note to self- you're too old to drink with young people. We had cocktails last night after the service to celebrate his life. Told funny stories about him and quoted "Markisms"
@Raege she couldnt hang with us and the floor jack. Nuff said
 
I think this may be cyano? Not sure though. Am I able to turkey bast the sand like I did in my last tank or will that make this worse?

089D7B9C-8929-41EB-8ADC-650EABF671A6.jpeg 4BBDB54B-C8CC-4AF0-AA63-CDB17A9D8C07.jpeg
Diatoms and with silicates, will take a couple of weeks to dissipate. Siphon occasionally and add if you dont have:

turbo snails
astrea snails
nerite snails
cerith snails
6-8 blue leg hermits
nassarius snails
 
Diatoms and with silicates, will take a couple of weeks to dissipate. Siphon occasionally and add if you dont have:

turbo snails
astrea snails
nerite snails
cerith snails
6-8 blue leg hermits
nassarius snails
I have 4 astrea snails and 5 blue leg hermits
 
@Fin @Scratch08 and anybody else in the path of this #*&$#$* thing ...thoughts are with you...
 
Good morning y'all. Our weather can't decide if it's Fall or not. I am trying to keep track of Delta too. Looking forward to Fall Break next week and Andrew finally being caught up with school.
 
Hippie kid's tank was almost a total loss. Dino's suck, but I do see some pops of color. There are survivors. No sign of his bta yet, but his tank never got the smell I expected with it's loss. I'm betting it's somewhere recovering in the rock.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new