The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Happy Birthday @Erin O

giphy.gif
 
Well, if I want to play catch up, I’m only 50 pages behind. That’s not including everyone’s build thread;Wideyed
YOU GO GIRL ..thee" multi quote master" ;) :)
 
Well, if I want to play catch up, I’m only 50 pages behind. That’s not including everyone’s build thread;Wideyed
I lost the lubbock wrasse. It decided to see the world out of water. The big update is that I ended up with a lta.
 
I lost the lubbock wrasse. It decided to see the world out of water. The big update is that I ended up with a lta.
Sad for the wrasse, but yay on the lta!
 
Last edited:
Back and I am stuffed. May not last much longer. Pasta/garlic/wine make me sleepy ;Hilarious
I am reading your thread. Guess you noticed all the reactions though. Sorry about that. LOL!
 
I’m thinking of picking up an apex classic soon. Should I save for a newer one? Anyone have a link to info on the different versions of the classic?
Edit never mind I found info on the classic :)
 
Last edited:
Doing well.
Been busy working and had to travel for a wedding last week.
Finally back catching up, 21 pages behind.
Thats not to bad
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new