The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
LOL!

1603072273731.png
 
ANOTHER ONE!!!!.. @Why-Me ...HAPPY B'DAY :cool:
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

stupid giffy thing,ehh..two times the fun;Facepalm:)
 
good morning,no biggie, @Erin O ,turned 25, AGAIN :rolleyes: :p @Why-Me,not sure he remembered yet..:p:)
 
The sergeant-major yelled, “Private Philpott, I didn’t see you at camouflage training this morning!” Philpott replied, “Thank you, Sir!”
 
This should be an interesting day. Apparently I have hired a group of young women to do the demo on my deck so we can get to the gargantuan stump to be ground down. I hired her husband on Friday to remove my mom’s damaged oak tree and demo my deck. He called last night to say his wife and her crew of ladies would be here this morning to tear out the deck. Well, ok. We will see how this goes. Feeling a bit emasculated at the moment. :)
 
good morning all.. :)
Happy birthday @Why-Me

what’s going on guys!
This should be an interesting day. Apparently I have hired a group of young women to do the demo on my deck so we can get to the gargantuan stump to be ground down. I hired her husband on Friday to remove my mom’s damaged oak tree and demo my deck. He called last night to say his wife and her crew of ladies would be here this morning to tear out the deck. Well, ok. We will see how this goes. Feeling a bit emasculated at the moment. :)
I have sunken to a new low....

246C9B16-B4C3-4DD9-82A9-692B70C858EE.jpeg
@Katrina71 smile:)
WP_20201013_20_21_00_Pro.jpg

@brett_schn they come quicker and quicker every year ..enjoy them now!!! ;) ;Oldman:p
@Fin was gonna say take lots pics late;)don't forget we have our own lil "LUMBER JILL";):cool:EHH,,RED BIRD:);Woot;Woot;Woot
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new