The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Wow. Holy wow.

Hurricane glass isn't code? Actually, I don't know what Cat hurricane glass is rated to. There goes somebodies insurance rates.
It may be the code now, but the building has been there since the 80s I believe. New construction here, like our casinos, uses glass to withstand 200 mph winds. I don't believe those buildings suffered much damage.

If any of you follow Reed Timmer one of the storm chaser guys, he was parked just across the street from that building and streamed most of the storm from there. We watched it from Mississippi where we were evacuated.
 
Ah, the Christmas season is in the air down in South Louisiana! :-)

1639157641561.png
 
IMG_3563.JPG
 
Last edited:
That is quite alright! I don't want you to miss out on the Christmas weather "up north". :)
So far, no snow. S. TN gets a little from time to time, but we still randomly get very cold. I do not like the cold.
 
Hopefully, no one in here was affected by the severe weather last night. Let us know if you guys and gals are ok if you were in the path of that powerful tornado.
 
Hopefully, no one in here was affected by the severe weather last night. Let us know if you guys and gals are ok if you were in the path of that powerful tornado.
it was an ugly night ,to say the least, thoughts out to anybody affected,
lets just hope this system is off the coast by the end of the day ,with no more damage...
 
How many remember ? Couldnt wait for weekend rates and free calls

1639326868570.png
 
Red...
IMG_20211213_132507_521.jpg
 
Why do golfers always carry an extra pair of pants with them?
Just in case they get a hole in one! I’m
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new