• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

the most gorgeously beautiful macroalgae ever!

Item Price
20
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
thanks for your orders,
will go out tomorrow.

could add a few more,
drop me a dm and i’ll get it out mañana
 
thanks ben,
i’ll get this out tomorrow
 
will send tracking to you all shortly
 
Still in the process of setting up my 1500, will return here when it's running. Looks great :)
 
no worries,
i’ll be out of the country for all of feb…

your new system needs to build up some nutrients first….
maybe march-april or so, come on back and i’ll fix up an order for ya
 
sending orders out tomorrow,
looking like that might be it for a lil while.

weather kind of gets cold here starting this weekend and into next week.
 
all orders that were to be shipped have been held.
weather is taking a turn for the worse….
will resume the week of the 13th
 
Last edited:
get your orders in for the 13th
 
for those of you that have asked,
shipout this week will not be possible.
it’s just too cold

(tentatively) looking like after the 13th…
will keep you posted
 
hoping next tue or wed weather will clear up

IMG_1757.png
 
could whip up a few more orders for next week
 
almost out…
2, maybe 3 orders left

if the weather holds up,
should be able to get every order out on tue or wed
 
looks like wed should be good to ship out,
catch a lil break in the weather then…

please drop me a line if you already have an order with me,
or if you’d like to place a new one.

would like to get all my ducks in a row
 
Does anybody know what this type macro is and about how fast it grows?
 
Macro arrived and is doing great! This is about half of a clump I got and fragged out. Thanks again, looking forward to seeing how this stuff grows :) Thanks again
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4321.jpeg
    IMG_4321.jpeg
    206.7 KB · Views: 111
I got mine early last November of the same size roughly as above. In less than three months, it has at least grown four times larger(maybe even more). It's growing like weed and following are how it looks now. Again thanks ChiCity for selling me this amazing macroalgae. I've cleaned out all chaetos which I always had problem with and just keeping and growing this nice macroalge for my refugium.
IMG_4322.jpeg
IMG_4324.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new