• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

the most gorgeously beautiful macroalgae ever!

Item Price
20
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
I might try to get some on the next round of trimming.
 
Macro arrived and is doing great! This is about half of a clump I got and fragged out. Thanks again, looking forward to seeing how this stuff grows :) Thanks again

I got mine early last November of the same size roughly as above. In less than three months, it has at least grown four times larger(maybe even more). It's growing like weed and following are how it looks now. Again thanks ChiCity for selling me this amazing macroalgae. I've cleaned out all chaetos which I always had problem with and just keeping and growing this nice macroalge for my refugium.
IMG_4322.jpeg
IMG_4324.jpeg

hey, glad to hear it guys,
happy they’re growing really well for ya!

it’s a super hardy macro once it settle in and you can really bring out a vibrant metallic glittery look out of em as the shrub matures and bushes out

I might try to get some on the next round of trimming.

Any more available

sent 16 orders last week,
all but 2 of them made it through well…

i’m sending their replacements next week,
dm me if you’d like some too.
leaving for an international trip at the end of the month and will be gone for most of feb…
so this will be the last shipout for about 4 weeks
 
2 orders left…
and that’ll be it for about a month
 
everyone that has an order with me,
please drop me a dm as i had requested.

will get all your orders out tomorrow or tue

thanks
 
all sold!
(will have more at the end of feb)
 
all orders shipped and tracking dm’d
 
it will not attach to anything so it needs to be anchored down….

just got back from an overseas trip and have a ton atm,
will be able to ship orders again starting next week
 
Hey, didn’t hear back from you, attached your last message in case you forgot, thanks in advance
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2344.png
    IMG_2344.png
    199.1 KB · Views: 49

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new