• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

the most gorgeously beautiful macroalgae ever!

Item Price
20
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
have a few going out tomorrow,
get yours in too
 
to clarify,

if you want a double order
you only pay shipping once
 
shipping all orders out today…
will send tracking later in the day
 
all shipments postponed til next week,
looking more ideal for shipment then

IMG_4361.png
 
sending a bunch of orders out on mon…
jump on this batch if you’d like some
 
perfect shipping weather this week…
orders going out mañana
 
all orders shipped and tracking dm’d
 
almost out for this batch…
new orders going out tomorrow
 
orders packed,
will send tracking shortly
 
all messaged and payments received…
orders will be going out mon morn
 
tracking sent for all orders
thanks again

sending 2 more out tomorrow if anyone wants to join in
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new