• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

the most gorgeously beautiful macroalgae ever!

Item Price
20
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
have some orders going out monday…
jump on board
 
get yer orders in for mon shipout
 
can whip up two more orders and that’s it
(for meow)
 
orders going out today…
will send tracking shortly
 
all orders shipped and tracking dm’d
 
Any still available for pickup? May take some chaeto as well
 
Do these attach to rubble?

that’s the beauty of this macro,
it doesn’t invasively spread!

you have to attach it to a tile or piece of rock with a rubberband and it’ll stay right there…
grows like a squat shrub and the tops get a super shiny cosmic dusting pattern that just glows against a purplish red backdrop.
it’s truly jaw dropping!
(i find myself staring at it more than my corals sometimes lol)

Any still available for pickup? May take some chaeto as well

yep, lemme know when you can come into the loop and what you’d like
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new