The Most Overstocked Tank Ever

I don't see how those fish survive in that environment.
 
I just came across this online. I believe this gets first prize for the most overstocked tank. I have never seen more fish stuffed into a Red Sea 250 before lol.


Please no don't pollute this forum with tik tok. Don't give them any views for fish abuse. For your own mental health, don't even visit that site.
 

Attachments

  • aALqeDYn_700wv_0.mp4
    125.7 KB
Please no don't pollute this forum with tik tok. Don't give them any views for fish abuse. For your own mental health, don't even visit that site.
10000% agree, digital brain rot
 
OK. Now I'm stressed! Can't even imagine what the fish feel like. I would love to give this person a piece of my mind. I don't care if it's just for a photoshoot. It's irresponsible. And dangerous for the livestock.
 
Dude is probably doing hourly water changes
 
Last edited:
Yep, & those bodybuilders on IG & TT are all natural too :face-with-rolling-eyes:
Training Day GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new